Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2

2 posters

Go down

Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2 Empty Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2

Post  AllmightyDM Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 pm

No spoilers

Just thought I would give a little credit to my dnd players, they survived book 1 of the Kingmaker adventure with only 1 fatality I think to an owlbear. Hopefully their lucky streak continues, we are officially starting book 2 today.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2 Empty Re: Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2

Post  Uktena Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

AllmightyDM wrote:No spoilers

Just thought I would give a little credit to my dnd players, they survived book 1 of the Kingmaker adventure with only 1 fatality I think to an owlbear. Hopefully their lucky streak continues, we are officially starting book 2 today.

He died to a shambling mound. Killed by shrubbery! The disgrace!

Campaign adventure blog is here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/kingmaker-lures-of-majesty
Uktena
Uktena

http://astrachaoswolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2 Empty Re: Pathfinder Group moving into Kingmaker book 2

Post  AllmightyDM Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh yeah, duh. Well at least we have a real warrior for him to look up to, the BARBARIAN!!!!

One of these days when I get to play in a campaign I'd love to play a barbarian... or a ranger... or a ranger barbarian....or a bard....
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:28 am

So now we are into book 4... book 3 saw the deaths of Hinkel ( i think several times), and right at the end they lost the party Oracle (cleric) to an assassin. I believe they also had an incident where 2 players tried a coup and got killed for it.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down