Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results

5 posters

Go down

Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results Empty Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results

Post  AllmightyDM Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Squad A assaults Squad B and Vehicle C. During the course of the assault Squad A blows up Vehicle C. Vehicle C explodes and wounds models in Squad A and Squad B. Are these wounds counted in the assault results for victory? How are they counted?
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results Empty Re: Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results

Post  Orikl Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:01 pm

it happened during the same phase did it not?
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results Empty Re: Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results

Post  fulange Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 am

Another important thing to remember here is the initiative order of assaults... This is often forgotten during assaults on non-walker vehicles. Matt is right here, of course, as the important factor is the total number of unsaved wounds inflicted. But because both squads are going to be taking more casualties, its possible it will have an effect on the rest of the combat, so make sure it happens in order. After all, you never know if that thunder hammer is gonna get a chance to swing Wink
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am

Any casualties will be added towards the combat resolution. Good tactic when fighting hordes is to bait them with a tank and use it as a mine.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Orikl Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:15 am

im a horde player and he is right. i learned my lesson on assulting tanks. i usually shoot at it till it pops then assault much better results that way Smile
Orikl
Orikl

https://www.facebook.com/mattiespandaranch

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah, I only play against one regular horde player and its pretty effective. Its hard to put out enough wounds to get rid of those groups sometimes with everyone usually playing mechanized.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Multi Assault Kersplosion and Assault Results Empty heheh

Post  mouser04 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 am

im a avid horde player[orks] love destroying tanks bring em got 5 30 boyz 1 dead got 4 more 30 boyz
but on a side note lootas take care of them for me i only attack land raider or bigger one with the boyz and let the lootaas take the rino variant out or soften them up lil bit
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down