Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Marine: fighting Warboss Grimskull

2 posters

Go down

Space Marine: fighting Warboss Grimskull Empty Space Marine: fighting Warboss Grimskull

Post  EmeraldWolf Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm

So i just got space marine for XBox 360 and i am stuck at the point where i have to fight warboss grimskull n hes a tough ork. I have been stuck on this guy for a day or so, cant beat him. I try to dodge him but his minions get me, can't assault him i die as soon as i touch him. Dont get enough time to shoot him... anyone have this issue? I have looked at online tutorials but they seem different, the video has time between the start of the fight and when his boys n grots show up, mine is right into baddies. And the videos also show being able to assault grimskull. I die as soon as i get next to him to hit him with the power axe... i need help lol
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Space Marine: fighting Warboss Grimskull Empty Re: Space Marine: fighting Warboss Grimskull

Post  Man-of-War Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Ok you need fast reflexes on the controller first of all. Now you need to hack and slash the minions while keeping an eye on the boss. When he charges do the roll... I think it's over and A to dodge out of the way. There are ammo crates on the corners of the room to replenish ammo. stay away from his grenades. I usually hit him with a couple of melta shots and then he'll blind you and destroy a wall again. Rense and repeat until he's ontop of the pit. Then shoot him until he falls. then you can kill him while he's stunned from the fall... killing the foul xenos.

Oh yeah if you don't have melta use whatever weapon you can and he'll blind you then take out a wall. just keep doing it like I said above and you'll kill him in no time. Do not engage him in melee he will slaughter you.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down