Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles?

4 posters

Go down

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles? Empty What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles?

Post  RanSco Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 pm

The topic kind of speaks for itself. Wink

RanSco

Back to top Go down

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles? Empty What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles?

Post  Necron Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm

RanSco

We generally play a standard 2500 point army but some have more and some less ...........

My 2500 points of Empire Limburger Cheese looks somewhat like this ……

Emperor on a barded warhorse

Lord Warrior Priest on a barded warhorse

Luther Hess

Warrior priest on foot

Empire Captain … Standard-bearer

Knights of the White Wolf - with command 9 Total

State Troops Halberdiers with command 34 Total

Detachment 10 spearmen

Detachment 10 Halberdiers

Great Swords with command 15 Total

Steam Tank – x2

Hope to play soon ......... Necron (Dan Sr.)
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles? Empty Re: What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles?

Post  RanSco Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks Dan.
Cool. I'll start working on some 2500 point High Elf and Empire lists and may be ready by the end of the month to try out the "new" fantasy rules as I'm at least a couple editions behind.
Scott

RanSco

Back to top Go down

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles? Empty um

Post  mouser04 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 am

only problem most dont play fantasy here but have the armies like me i have dwarves/daemons/skavens and nvr hardly get to play best time for me is saturdays cuase on sundays it 40k day to play
wish we started a tourney like we use to every 40k tourney comes fantasy the next following week
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles? Empty Re: What size armies are you guys using when you play Warhammer Fantasy battles?

Post  grots life Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 am

Fantasy Force Organization Chart is so, so, so much better than 40K. I expect 6th Edition to go to percentages which will make it a better game.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down