Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters...

4 posters

Go down

Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters... Empty Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters...

Post  Man-of-War Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am

The minotaur characters from vol 10 finally gets fleshed out.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/ASTERION_MOLOC_AND_IVANUS_ENKOMI_OF_THE_MINOTAURS.html

Also they released a rapier laser destroyer with downloadable rules for apoc games.http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SPACE_MARINE_RAPIER_LASER_DESTROYER.html
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters... Empty Re: Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters...

Post  The Emperor Waffle Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am

I saw those last night. I really do like the look of those models and the whole SPARTA!!!! feel to it.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters... Empty Re: Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters...

Post  Man-of-War Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Well the minotaurs is from the 21st "Cursed" founding. They disappeared for a time and came back at full strength. They fight with the whole chapter together, they don't spread their forces out acroos galaxies like one company for this or that, and they are santioned by terra to eliminate other chapters that go rogue/traitor/falls from the emperors light. Something that crimson fists used to be before their accident that destroyed their fortress monastery on Rynn's World.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

I only recently found out about the minotaurs, they moved right up to the top 5 of my favorite space marine chapters! They are kewl looking, awesome fluff & some hard hitting rules! Those new mini's look frakkin awesome too!
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah minotaurs is one of my favorites from the badab war vol 9 and 10 of imperial armour.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  andyvan Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:33 am

Heres a picture done on Diviant Art.

Forgeworld does the badab war minotaur chapter characters... Asterion_moloc___lord_of_the_minotaurs__colored_by_saint_max-d4nv7pn

Done By Saint-Max

andyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah that's pretty cool picture man.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down