Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Green Skins ....... Need to serve a new master

Go down

Old Green Skins ....... Need to serve a new master Empty Old Green Skins ....... Need to serve a new master

Post  Necron Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 am

Over the years we have ended up with a few models of the race known as Orks. There comes a time when one must clean house and move on. Soooooooooooooooo We have for sale or trade the following horde. Now there is no real horde paint job (lots of black primer) just lots of models to work and rework. But if you like Green Skins …… this could be for you. Mostly the really cool stuff, you know the “old stuff,” is metal from the 1990’s. There are of course some plastic Boys and Grots but all are a 2002 vintage or better. We are looking to acquire three new marine flyers, either through cash or trade ……. That is sort of why the horde has to move on ….. Well anyway if you are interested we can talk. I will have them with me whenever I’m at J’s.
The Horde has:
Looted Basilisk -1
War Wagon (Scratch Built) -1
Trucks -2
Wart Buggy -1
Gazak Kull (sp) -1
Nobz in Mega Armor – 4
Ork Dreadnaught -1
2nd Edition Grots -34
Grot Handler -1
2nd Edition Goff/Chopper Boys – 20
Shoota Boys -12
Slugga Boys -16
Truck Boys – 12
Rokitt Boys – 8 (This was always my favorite – An ork with a bomb on its butt Very Happy )
Burna Boys -8
Pain Boys – 3
Mek Boys -1
Nobz -5
Good size bitz box …. Metal , plastic, and bases
And one Plano Tackle Box …………………………………………

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that’s all folkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

N

Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Old Green Skins ....... Need to serve a new master Empty Old Green Skins ....... Need to serve a new master

Post  Necron Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:08 pm

SOLD !!!! Tx so Much ...........
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down