Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negative Post and Thread Hijacking ***** PLEASE READ******

Go down

Negative Post and Thread Hijacking ***** PLEASE READ****** Empty Negative Post and Thread Hijacking ***** PLEASE READ******

Post  Admin Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

Guys I have noticed lately that some of the post on the forum have taken a negative tone. When we established the forum the intent was to have a place where friends could go and discuss their favorite table top war games. Lately there has been a lot of negative venting and thread hijacking. While I acknowledge that everyone's opinion is valued, an overall negative tone may discourage others from posting. SO I ask that before you post to a thread review your post to see if meets the intent of the site. If you want to make an "I hate _______ threat" please go to the Grinder and make a post and let it fly. Don't hijack someone else's post that was about something totally different for the purpose of pointing out your dislike for this or that. As the Admin I will monitor threads and nudge the back on topic when I deem necessary. The goal is to keep the forum fun and friendly for everyone.

Admin
Admin

https://southmsgamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down