Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

http://blog.pinsofwar.net/dark-angels-pictures-leaked/

Well there goes my wallet and what I've been saving up for lmao!
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 pm

scratch couldn't post the images for some reason..... so please click on the link above.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  grots life on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Meh. I still prefer my marines to be less Baroque. Far too much going on for my tastes. The Storm Talon does look better with wings though.
avatar
grots life

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Diamondhead, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Uktena on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:42 am

Wow, those models all look amazing. And If the new DA codex trends like the rest it has a great chance to be a real slobber-knocker, raising the 40K competitive bar yet another notch. Luckily for my wallet I'm not into the DA.

I am wondering if anyone has heard rumors about a new flyer model wave? Especially interested in rumors about any SW flyers?
avatar
Uktena

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Ocean Springs

View user profile http://astrachaoswolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Uktena wrote:Wow, those models all look amazing. And If the new DA codex trends like the rest it has a great chance to be a real slobber-knocker, raising the 40K competitive bar yet another notch. Luckily for my wallet I'm not into the DA.

I am wondering if anyone has heard rumors about a new flyer model wave? Especially interested in rumors about any SW flyers?

Well space wolves say in their codex that they prefer to be fighting with their feet on the ground as Russ intended. It's why their TDA wolf guard can't deepstrike in, but can ride a pod instead. Very Happy
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Uktena on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Cunnin N Qwik wrote:
Uktena wrote:Wow, those models all look amazing. And If the new DA codex trends like the rest it has a great chance to be a real slobber-knocker, raising the 40K competitive bar yet another notch. Luckily for my wallet I'm not into the DA.

I am wondering if anyone has heard rumors about a new flyer model wave? Especially interested in rumors about any SW flyers?

Well space wolves say in their codex that they prefer to be fighting with their feet on the ground as Russ intended. It's why their TDA wolf guard can't deepstrike in, but can ride a pod instead. Very Happy

I can't understand why GW would want to leave SW without any flyers at all? They don't even have any choices of skyfire unless they take a fortification. This makes SW a less popular choice for an army now a days since flyers are all the rage. Although SW as allies is probably going to stay a popular choice. A bad moon is rising over Fenris until they get an equal footing against flyers IMHO. pale
avatar
Uktena

Posts : 187
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Ocean Springs

View user profile http://astrachaoswolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 am

Uktena wrote:
Cunnin N Qwik wrote:
Uktena wrote:Wow, those models all look amazing. And If the new DA codex trends like the rest it has a great chance to be a real slobber-knocker, raising the 40K competitive bar yet another notch. Luckily for my wallet I'm not into the DA.

I am wondering if anyone has heard rumors about a new flyer model wave? Especially interested in rumors about any SW flyers?

Well space wolves say in their codex that they prefer to be fighting with their feet on the ground as Russ intended. It's why their TDA wolf guard can't deepstrike in, but can ride a pod instead. Very Happy

I can't understand why GW would want to leave SW without any flyers at all? They don't even have any choices of skyfire unless they take a fortification. This makes SW a less popular choice for an army now a days since flyers are all the rage. Although SW as allies is probably going to stay a popular choice. A bad moon is rising over Fenris until they get an equal footing against flyers IMHO. pale

It's just GW's scheme to sell fortifications and allies. The way heavy weapons teams are going now in the future when SW get a new codex they'll get the anti-air missile upgrade like others so far.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Jeremy Vetock is who wrote DA not Mat Ward. Vetock wrote skaven, orcs & goblins, and was on the team that wrote Orge kingdoms for fantasy. So this will be his first time doing 40k.
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  grots life on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Ogre Kingdoms are the Grey Knights of fantasy.
avatar
grots life

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Diamondhead, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Man-of-War on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 am

grots life wrote:Ogre Kingdoms are the Grey Knights of fantasy.

But grey knights was wrote by Mat Ward. Smile
avatar
Man-of-War

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33
Location : Perkinston, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  grots life on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 am

Ogre Kingdoms are the cheesy, auto-win army of fantasy.
avatar
grots life

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Diamondhead, MS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  The Emperor Waffle on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Grey Knights are not cheese auto-win sir. No

The Emperor Waffle

Posts : 217
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Necron on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Certainly not when the Tomb Worls awakens ......................... Smile
N
avatar
Necron

Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-10-30
Location : Biloxi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  thecapn226 on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:29 pm

And in all fairness, ogre kingddoms before were fairly weak. Therefore no one had them, and GW loves to move product.
avatar
thecapn226

Posts : 711
Join date : 2011-05-30
Location : Biloxi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaked Dark Angel pics from Jan WD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum