Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyranid garage player from meridian

+3
Necron
Man-of-War
Tyrantswitch
7 posters

Go down

Tyranid garage player from meridian Empty Tyranid garage player from meridian

Post  Tyrantswitch Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm a 40k and fantasy player from meridian. Been gaming for 15 years. Mostly d&d and wod but have been mainly playing 40k for the last 5years. Spend a lot of time gaming in Alabama because I didn't know ma had anyone. :-) nice to see there are some of us.

Tyrantswitch

Back to top Go down

Tyranid garage player from meridian Empty Re: Tyranid garage player from meridian

Post  Man-of-War Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 pm

welcome to the forums.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Tyranid garage player from meridian Empty Re: Tyranid garage player from meridian

Post  Necron Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome to our little group .......
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:47 pm

BTW do you ever get down to the coast .... good place to see and sure can get in a lot of 40k ....
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrantswitch Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:11 am

Haven't been in a while. Well since 2 years ago. Used to go to Biloxi every few months but again never new there were gamers on the coast. I work on a tow boat so I'm around there every now and then.

Tyrantswitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 am

Tyrantswitch wrote:Haven't been in a while. Well since 2 years ago. Used to go to Biloxi every few months but again never new there were gamers on the coast. I work on a tow boat so I'm around there every now and then.

Hmmm... I have a friend that works doing the same. He's on the boat that usually pushes a barge to the power plant.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:39 am

Welcome to the forums. Got any photo's of your army?
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrantswitch Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Switch5545 on photobucket. Has all my pics.

Tyrantswitch

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:23 am

A little late with my greeting, but hey and welcome! We have an SMG tournament coming up if you are interested!

Edit: WHOOT another xenos player!
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:32 am

Yay xenos! I get so tired of killing chaos n other imperials lol j/k Welcome! Even if i am late lol
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrantswitch Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

thanks for all the warm welcomes. if the tourney is while im off then ill gladly do my best to go to it. ill have to look into it.

Tyrantswitch

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair autarch Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 am

Im in Jackson [often in Philadelphia] if you're ever looking for a game a bit closer! Welcome!

armchair autarch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down