Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg..

3 posters

Go down

I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg.. Empty I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg..

Post  Smackaelf Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Went to see Captain America last Friday and the theater had a 6x4 table set up with Smurfs on it ....
No not ultramarines.... actual Smurfs.......very Kool...

Smackaelf

Back to top Go down

I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg.. Empty Re: I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg..

Post  AArdvark085 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Dude do you think they will let us borrow it for a quick game! Next time snap a pic!!! LOL
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg.. Empty Re: I want the Smurf table @ the grand in,hattiesburg..

Post  Smackaelf Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm

If I had my phone I would have....

Smackaelf

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:56 am

Seriously, ask the manager about it. I'll bet they just toss it in a dumpster when the movies closes. Ask if you can have it and see if they'll call you when it's time to pick it up. I doubt whatever studio made the movie is willing to pay shipping on it to be returned.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down