Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

2 posters

Go down

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted Empty This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

Post  Hinkel Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

Lysander, The Emperor of Mankind, Rogal Dorn, and the new Lysander Novel.

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted DSC_0477_zpsb8dc0cd8

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted DSC_0480_zpsac51c1a5

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted DSC_0479_zps0987d53c

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted DSC_0478_zpsa9da99b7
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted Empty This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

Post  Necron Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Beautiful,

You are truly a blessed and fortunate man to have the love and understanding of such a classy Lady...

They look real nice but, ............ in the end .... they are just bug food Smile

N/B
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted Empty Re: This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

Post  Hinkel Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Necron wrote:Beautiful,

You are truly a blessed and fortunate man to have the love and understanding of such a classy Lady...

They look real nice but,  ............  in the end ....  they are just bug food  Smile

N/B

Haha, good one my dan, but the bugs were to scared to enter the galaxy until the emperor died. Just remember that
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted Empty Re: This is why my wife rocks, look at what Hinkel got, and it is all painted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down