Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Necrons

4 posters

Go down

New Necrons Empty New Necrons

Post  grots life Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:08 am

Has anybody taken the plunge with the new Necrons? I plan to pick up the codex (eventually) and see how my current army fits in then determine what I need/want of the new stuff. Well, I want all of it, I don't need any of it, but that's beside the point. I hope the Tau don't come out too soon.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

New Necrons Empty Re: New Necrons

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:01 am

Sadly i believe we could be waiting almost a year for new tau i could be wrong tho
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 am

No, that's good. I see myself spending too much on Necrons. Some time to let the bank account heal is a good thing.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I've taken the plunge with necrons... I just got the codex and imotekh the stormlord by fedex today. So far I already have 40 warriors, 1 lord, nightbringer, stormlord, 3 regular destroyers, a monolith, and 12 scarab swarm bases. By next month I should have a ghost ark or two for transports. Kinda wondering if people will have a problem with me using the 3 razorwing jetfighters I have as nightscythe transports since the actual model isn't available for some time?
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 pm

In speaking of already playing new necrons could I borrow a monolith from someone for the tournament this sunday?..... All I lack is 200 points to be 2000
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Looks like I'm going to pick up two doomsday arcs (to build one each way) and the command barge. I have an extra c'tan that I may just stick a different head on so I'll have three c'tan. I've got about 24 flayed ones and I'll probably sell some and pick up a box of lichguard.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

New Necrons Empty yay man

Post  mouser04 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 am

i got 24 warriors/10 immortals/ 6 base of scarabs/ 10 lychguard/ command barge or i can play it as a annilator barge
i have the nec lord and barge and 24 warriors paited so far and a squad of 5 lychguard paited
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down

Post  grots life Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

I'm looking forward to plastic tomb spiders. I know they're called canopteck now. But I'll always call them tomb spiders.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down