Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players

3 posters

Go down

Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players Empty Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players

Post  HereticWolf Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara is full of cool eldar stuff for apoc and regular 40. The thing I found most interesting was the corsairs list options and the bump in BS for them to 4. check out the breakdown of the entire book in episode 46 of the independent characters podcast!
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players Empty Re: Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players

Post  fulange Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:29 am

yea, im pretty excited to get my grubby lil fingers on it... looks pretty sexy
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players Empty Re: Imperial Armour Volume 11: The Doom of Mymeara for you eldar players

Post  Man-of-War Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Its not just for eldar though... it has some guard and a space wolves character named Bran Redmaw, which is a wolf lord that you can take if you pay the points. From what I hear they did good at connecting the fluff to the actual model stats in that he changes form in the middle of battles.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down