Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online!

3 posters

Go down

Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online! Empty Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online!

Post  fulange Tue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Im sure most of you already know about The Vassal Engine. It is designed to allow players to play miniature games over the interwebs. Great for playing with those friends who haved moved away, or have the unfortunate circumstance of living in egypt or russia or the like. I use it fairly often to play with buddies in Chicago and Georgia. Apparently the GW ban on the 40k mod has lifted as production has started again so new content is coming out! The necrons (as i understand it) are coming soon...

You'll have to download the individual module for the game you want to play:
Warhammer 40,000
WarmaHordes - Most recent version i could find...
Warhammer Fantasy - I havent tested it (as I dont know how to play lol) but hey, whatever works right? [EDIT] Not yet working, prettymuch ignore this for now lol.

Last edited by fulange on Tue May 22, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update with more info)
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online! Empty Re: Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online!

Post  fulange Tue May 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Just an example of what can be done with vassal 40k

Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online! Space_11
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online! Empty Re: Vassal Engine - Play 40k, fantasy & WMH online!

Post  The Emperor Waffle Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 am

downloading it now.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Download the instructional video. A lot of it can be confusing at first
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down