Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group? Empty Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group?

Post  Man-of-War Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 am

I'll be getting the starter menoth half of the 2 player starter for warmachine. Basically the battlebox plus a unit. Also I'll be getting the forces of menoth book and an extra rulebook for warmachine. I can sell it to someone wanting to get into felling Rightious Hate somewhere for 75 bucks. I'll have it by sometime next month. If interested in joining with this force you can start playing warmachine right away.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group? Empty Re: Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group?

Post  Heretic Steve Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 am

I am looking into Trollbloods and Circle Orboros. Still undecided. If I get a good deal on painted minis, I am in.

If not, I still want to play Pulp City.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group? Empty Re: Anyone interested in Joining the warmahordes group?

Post  Man-of-War Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 pm

I play trollbloods myself and they are really fun to play kinda on the slow end statswise, but makes up for it with tricks for their movement. Pat plays circle I know they are one of the faster factions. I was just wondering if anyone wanted menoth. I may start playing them if no one speaks up lol.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  thecapn226 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:07 am

I might be interested in them. It would just be the models and FOW book. I already have a rulebook.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:07 am

I already play Menoth. All I would really want is the crusader and the exemplar bastions.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm

thecapn226 wrote:I might be interested in them. It would just be the models and FOW book. I already have a rulebook.

Yeah it's the 3 jacks and caster that comes in their battlebox. Plus the FOW book and a unit of infantry. I don't have them now, but I will next month sometime when the guy gets rid of them. If you don't want them I'll probably try them out. From the models I don't really like them though. From the denial ability the faction as a whole has makes them pretty interesting for me.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down