Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course

3 posters

Go down

New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course Empty New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course

Post  Heretic Steve Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:23 am

Fateweaver (reroll missed saves)

Demon Prince w/wings (flying attacks)

8 Blood crushers

20 Daemonettes

3x 3 Obliterators (2+ save, plasma, melta, power fists, lascannons)

Plague Marines with 2 Plasma Rifles in a Rhino

Very resilient. Plague marines get 3+, reroll, then FnP.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course Empty Re: New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course

Post  Man-of-War Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Heretic Steve wrote:
Fateweaver (reroll missed saves)

Demon Prince w/wings (flying attacks)

8 Blood crushers

20 Daemonettes

3x 3 Obliterators (2+ save, plasma, melta, power fists, lascannons)

Plague Marines with 2 Plasma Rifles in a Rhino

Very resilient. Plague marines get 3+, reroll, then FnP.

To be honest with ya I think that it would be better to keep it to one god. Like I seen a full khorne daemon list completely beat the crap out of everything that came against it. That is of course before grey knights came out lol.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course Empty Re: New Chaos and Demon ideas using 6th edition rules...first glance of course

Post  Necron Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 pm

by Cunnin N Qwik on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

To be honest with ya I think that it would be better to keep it to one god. Like I seen a full khorne daemon list completely beat the crap out of everything that came against it. That is of course before grey knights came out lol
______________________________________________________________________________________________

True Khorn was pretty unstoppable ...... That is except for my Empire Army ..... Smile ..... With Valteen "Chosen of Sigmar" Khorn never really had a chance......................... Smile
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

Necron wrote: by Cunnin N Qwik on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

To be honest with ya I think that it would be better to keep it to one god. Like I seen a full khorne daemon list completely beat the crap out of everything that came against it. That is of course before grey knights came out lol
______________________________________________________________________________________________

True Khorn was pretty unstoppable ...... That is except for my Empire Army ..... Smile ..... With Valteen "Chosen of Sigmar" Khorn never really had a chance......................... Smile

Yeah the Empire really rocked in fantasy. I'll be eventually get into fantasy. I'm torn between doing any of the wood or dark elf races, Greenskins, or Beastmen. I got the rulebook for 8th already. Plus have the Beastmen army book which makes me lean more towards them.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down