Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy

2 posters

Go down

Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy Empty Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy

Post  AArdvark085 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 am

Guys, I have received a few calls concerning people’s army builds being over points or wrong configurations during tournaments. I have contacted a few people and confirmed that in fact some errors were made while building list mostly due to not being familiar with the latest edition of the codex or rule book. I know that Jaks has a pretty liberal policy on having a legible and accurate army list for tournaments. I have seen everything from Army Builder to scratch paper. I am writing to ask you today that when we have tournaments that you present a clear and precise list to your opponent out of common courtesy. Please ensure you list is accurate and that you have done you best to ensure it is a legal build. I do not believe that anyone intentionally builds a broke list to play because they know the chances of getting caught are minimal. We don’t have those kinds of players. Though we are not required to do it for Jaks Tourneys you should always supply your opponent a copy of your list or at least offer to let them look over your list again out of common courtesy. This will prevent hurt feelings and won’t alienate people from playing in our circles.

Note: For club sponsored events you will be required to turn in list to the T.O. to be checked. We will come up with the minimum required information and post it as we get nearer to these events.

If you have any questions concerning this please let me know.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy Empty Re: Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy

Post  Heretic Steve Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 am

I know who you are...Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy Empty Re: Accurate List for Tournaments and Common Player Courtesy

Post  Heretic Steve Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:45 am

I heard the new number of chaos is 2085.

"That is why you fail."
-Yoda

Heretic Steve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down