Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o topic is about the daemon dex so let debate

Go down

o topic is about the daemon dex so let debate Empty o topic is about the daemon dex so let debate

Post  mouser04 Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 am

let talk about the dex here and see what it have to muster the force of evil so far i read up on it
is most have to have them rewards to the troops to get any good stuff for them which is good one i might add

i finnally got my wish for the daemon to deploy as normal [so hated the deep strike crap land and get shoot to hac n back to the warp]

i see the flamers n screamer are tone down but are still good
see the troops toughness are ugh 3 cept nurgle 4

we dont have marks more or less renamed to daemon of[k/z/n/s] all get their respective role within them

no longer fearless in combat but during the op's shooting phase we are

i understand the instability test we basicly have necron get back into play rule [depends on the rolls u get]
basicly we auto pass fear/pin/moral test cannot choose to fail any of these
if we loses an assualt take an instability test at the check moral step of the fight sub phase
roll a dice if it is a double 1's or double 6's daemons presence fluctuates
all on page 26 in codex but u defently dont wanna roll 6 u just ummmm booof gone banish to the warp if and no buts gone [BYE BYE SEE U AGAIN ANOTHER THOUSANDS OF YEARS[THX U PLEASE COME AGAIN]

warp storm table i like nothing wrong with just roll like i do for the wierdboy psychic test chart[randon d6 cept its 2d6]AND ITS start of each of your shooting phase and its effects are immediatly resolved

skar is cheeper
all the upgrade characters are HQnow[changling ect.]

thru a list together from what i did went cheepo with it

HQ
skulltaker

lord of change
upgrade to lvl 3 psyker
exalted/lesser reward

troops
20 letters
bloodreaper/greater reward
15 letters
15 letter

10 horrors[lvl 1 psyker]
irredescent/lesser reward
11 horror[lvl 2 psyker]
10 horror[lvl 1 psyker]

hvy
soul grinders
plegm/m-o-nurgle
soul grinders
plegm/m-o-nurgle
soul grinders
plegm/m-o-nurgle

1850 list example might play it tomorrow to test it out to see how the codex work then work from there so far i like the way kelly went with this codex tone done but not overly nerf baseball bat in the foul area feel too it
mouser04
mouser04

Back to top Go down