Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My attempt at terrain for the club.

2 posters

Go down

My attempt at terrain for the club. Empty My attempt at terrain for the club.

Post  Bill Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

I just finished my first contribution to our South Miss community. I call this the Tub of Trees. I've built 50 felt, lay down forests for everyone’s use during our monthly game days. If you get a chance, grab a forest or two for your table top game during our next get together, try it out and let me know what you think. As always, your insight and suggestions will lead to more diverse product in the future. Thanks and Game Classy.

My attempt at terrain for the club. IMG_0558_zpsf29be6ca
My attempt at terrain for the club. IMG_0559_zps72e2998b

Last edited by Bill on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

My attempt at terrain for the club. Empty Re: My attempt at terrain for the club.

Post  thecapn226 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Looks great, keep up the good work.
thecapn226
thecapn226

Back to top Go down

My attempt at terrain for the club. Empty Re: My attempt at terrain for the club.

Post  Bill Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:36 pm

I just finished my first themed 4X4 table for Warmahords, and I thought I would show it off. I’m calling it the mountain pass. It can be used for tournament play, but my primary intent was to build a set of terrain that would really brake up the plain flat field and was fun. When building it I didn't worry about terrain regulations to much. I will be bringing it to our next monthly games day, and as usual, Please tell me what you think. Next up, Dessert plateau with ruins.

My attempt at terrain for the club. Th_IMG_0597_zps74ac1986

This is the link to the rest of the library:
https://s1354.photobucket.com/user/billymoon1/library/Mountain%20pass
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:47 am

I finally finished my latest project. It’s taken me three months to create this one. Which only means one thing…..I’m slow:) 

Anyhow, I’m calling my latest board High Dessert Plateau. From conception I knew that that I wanted to include some sort of monolithic ruins, and it should be fairly obvious as to where my inspiration for them came from. If not, then Google some pictures of the Moai statues on Easter Island.

I took over 150 photos as I built this thing and I’ve already started typing up a rough draft tutorial. When I’m done, ill hand it over to someone with far better editorial and computer skills then I for a little spit polishing.   Okay maybe a lot of spit polishing.

Don’t forget to select the link under the photo to see more pictures of the finished board.

As always, I hope you enjoy, and any questions or comments are always welcome.

My attempt at terrain for the club. IMG_08902_zps466dc2a4

Link to more photos: https://s1354.photobucket.com/user/billymoon1/library/High%20Dessert%20Plateau
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down