Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens

5 posters

Go down

advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens  Empty advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

I am going to run my space wolves as blood angels so i can use the storm ravens i just got and i need advice on load outs so i can build them. i know i know magentize them and i am doing so... but advice is still requested while i await a blood angels codex Smile
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens  Empty Re: advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens

Post  CKO Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm

He has joined the dark side, use your marines as you please!

CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens  Empty Re: advice on blood angel load out for storm ravens

Post  grots life Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 pm

I'd just get the rules for them and add them to your Space Wolves. They'll get them in 6th anyway.
grots life
grots life

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am

I'd just keep it with the twin assault cannons, twin multimeltas, the 4 bloodstrike missiles, but add hurricane bolters on it for added infantry killy ability. with power of machine spirit you should be able to take out two targets at once, still be able to drop what you carrying with a dreadnaut/12 infantry in it, and assault in same turn.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:08 pm

For players who will allow it i will just run it in my space wolves list. But i doubt tournaments would allow such a thing. Lol so for those games im gonna run a blood angels list that has a space wolf feel to it lol. And thank u kunning for actually responding to the request lmao!
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 am

Well always glad to help man whenever.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  fallen Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 pm

from my experience with my storm raven, a loadout w/the lascannon, multi-melta, and 4 missiles are atm is the best.................... but of course that is my opinion Very Happy

also on a side note, ive found a storm raven with mephiston and a furiso dread w/twin blood talons to be downright scary thing for my opponents

of course this is also prob why my storm raven doesnt last past turns 2 or 3 >.<
fallen
fallen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down