Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You!

+4
Hinkel
AllmightyDM
EmeraldWolf
AArdvark085
8 posters

Go down

WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You! Empty WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You!

Post  AArdvark085 Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 am

Ok WarGamesCon is the 21st -24th of June in Austin Texas. I will be there flying the 19th Legion banner and sporting my 19th Legion colors. Everyone is welcome to join. Last year out of the top twenty players, seven were wearing 19th Legion shirts. Shawn Lowery of Hattiesburg went on to win the whole thing. I think this year we could have an even greater presence. So anyone who is willing to join up and sport the 19th Legion colors is welcome. I think that 20 dudes walking in wearing black will be fun and a little psychological warfare! I plan on making a shirt order soon. I dont think they will cost more that 15 bucks each. (Larger sizes will cost a little more) The more people that order the cheaper they are. Also if you are an S.M.G. die hard and dont want to march under the 19th Legion banner that is fine too. You are still very welcome!

Lets use this thread to coordinate our efforts. I would like to schedule practice using the WGC format. It's obvious from Adepticon there will be a ton of Grey Knight players. We need some of them to practice against. Also it looks like we are going to have quite a motorcade driving that way this year. This will be the place to coordinate all of that. If you havn't been to a major tournament WGC is one of the best, very affordable and a ton of fun! So who is in? It will be big fun.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You! Empty Re: WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You!

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue May 01, 2012 10:34 am

I would like a 4x shirt but i wont be able to go to wargamescon Neutral
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You! Empty Re: WarGamesCon Prep Thread! The 19th Legion Wants You!

Post  AllmightyDM Tue May 01, 2012 11:38 am

I'm in and am interested in a T-shirt, what do they look like? I'm also going to WargamesCon and carpooling with Hinkel, my camaro would be a little cramped. I'm entering the singles and pairs matches, with Patrick as my team mate.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm

yep, its gonna be fun. carl I want 3x shirts at a size of xxl. also I will see about borrowing justin more for grey knight practice
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaos Pat Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll be going and I will also be sporting the 19th legion colors but due to length of the tourny I will be needing a extra 19th legion shirt so whenever you make that order put me down for one large shirt. Look out WGC for we are closer than you think and our blades are sharp.
Chaos Pat
Chaos Pat

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

I can be a punching bag for you. I can run 2 different GK lists for you to practice on. I won't really be able to play weekends though.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Wed May 09, 2012 10:08 pm

I will be driving over there is there anyone that needs a ride? I plan on going in my mustang, I can have 1 person with me.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  The Emperor Waffle Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 am

I may be interested sir, but my employment/school situation may take priorety. If someone is absolutely going and needs a ride, don't worry about me. I wil give you regular updates though.

The Emperor Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm

yall dont forget to submit your wargames con list to wargamescon@gmail.com
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  AllmightyDM Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 am

I did notice that the list submission is only for the 2k point tournament, not the 1k one.
AllmightyDM
AllmightyDM

Back to top Go down

Post  HereticWolf Wed May 30, 2012 4:15 pm

@kelmar I'd love to shoot up those space smurfs again you should come down for our next 40k tourny!
HereticWolf
HereticWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 am

Ok if you posted on this thread about wanting shirts I ordered them today. They will be in the Friday before WGC so that we will have them for the tourney. If you need a shirt for the ATC we still need to order them so shoot me a message with size and all of that. Other than that I am way behind on WGC Prep. Life is kicking my butt really hard! I even had to turn down the Valhalla offer! So hopefully things will ease up here before too long and I can get back to enjoying my gaming!
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm

The shirt are in they will cost $19.00 each. That is a dollar cheaper than the last batch. For those of you going to WGC I will have them on the trip for everyone else who ordered one let me know we can hook up.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Did you get some white ones?
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  AArdvark085 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Nope Im doing the other color ones for the ATC Team.
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down