Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New thing that shops have to do by the 28th of May

+3
EmeraldWolf
fulange
Man-of-War
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New thing that shops have to do by the 28th of May - Page 2 Empty Re: New thing that shops have to do by the 28th of May

Post  Man-of-War Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Cypher was cool.... Speaking of the fallen for the unforgiven... How you think they'll change DA coming up?

Lion guard..... playing off of sanguinary guard from blood angels...
That special ares pattern land raider isn't available maybe they'll get that.
Also I bet they get the storm talon since they are more like codex marines than others.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

New thing that shops have to do by the 28th of May - Page 2 Empty Re: New thing that shops have to do by the 28th of May

Post  Man-of-War Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 pm

CKO wrote:Basic teminators will be able to beat Paladins!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I bet they are gearing up for DA to drop in... The Deathwing sounds better with their saves intact. Everyone feared Dragowing and wolfwing when it first came out.... Just wait lol.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  CKO Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 am

I can see them getting bikes with 2 wounds and a 2+ armour save.
CKO
CKO

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 pm

CKO wrote:I can see them getting bikes with 2 wounds and a 2+ armour save.

Yeah cause the ravenwing bikers are supposed to be really good. I think the 2 wounds would be a little much... the 2 plus save I think would be semi-ok at best. I've read the purging of Kadillus and that is a really good book. The deathwing and ravenwing both rock.
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2