Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necron H.P.C. Fog and 40K

+3
HereticWolf
grots life
Necron
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 Empty Necron H.P.C. Fog and 40K

Post  Necron Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Well it has been some time since I moved seriously on the HPC.  Although I did post a new topic for the last HPC entry, I am back on track and keeping all my chickens in one place.....

Well Nids and APOC are high on everyone's mind these days.  Mine included, what little of it is left for that sort of thing.  So we play tested the latest APOC rules and turns out it is quite a game.  I think we will all be pleased on the 17th.    So what after that.    Will the Jaks and GnG APOC just be a rehash of the game we play on the 17th.    Not if I can help it.   I am fully committed to my Nids for the 17th...and you all had better watch out Smile....

But beyond that.......I'm old and cantankerous enough to mix it up just when you thought you had the read on my army....

Ok for the 31st and the 5th......  Three guesses........

You get three guesses..... now what is this ..........

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 IMG_2051_zpse7dd78e0

Almost .... here is another clue .............

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 IMG_2050_zps77e6161c

Missed again .....   Your final chance.....   How can you miss ......  Carl thanks for the vol 12....It is great stuff .....  That is right .......  have no mercy ............

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 IMG_2052_zpsb788413f

Dan
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 Empty Necron H.P.C. Fog and 40K

Post  Necron Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Well here we are again .......  The Club is crazy into APOC and Pod casts !!!!!  As I have not yet acquired the pod cast capability I will be sticking to APOC for this months HPC.  I had listed a week ago a question for the club.  Showed three pics and asked if any one could guess as to what I was sneeking in for a quick HPC for August.  The posting generated 57 views and no one  offered a guess.  Well I want to take the mystery out of it for you all.  Maybe this will generate a few more views.

Any way here is the latest project....  My new Tournay Army carry.....  The old just had see its better days.  I patterned this carry after the Forge World Necron Tomb Citadel listed in IA vol 12.  Oh did I mentioned that it is modeled close enough that it is playable in APOC..........  The Citadel costs 300 points and gives the Necrons quite a few cool tricks.....

Any friendly Necron units with a model on the Citadel has a 3++ from shooting  Smile
Necrons can reroll failed resurrection rolls of a 1  Smile
Counts as open terrain, but moving on and off counts as moving through difficult terrain ( Assaulting Necrons guarding the perimeter gives Necs the advantage)    Smile
Enemy attempting to Deep Strike on to the Tomb suffer a Mishap if scatter dice roll doubles Smile
The tomb makes Scrab bases like a Tomb Spyder  Smile
The Tomb can have a Comms relay and two Gauss Exterminators with Interceptor and Skyfire 120"  Str 9 AP2 Heavy 2 .....   It's you Butt Smile

So here is the new Army Carry Smile

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 IMG_2054_zps538debac

N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Necron H.P.C.  Fog and 40K - Page 2 Empty Re: Necron H.P.C. Fog and 40K

Post  Uktena Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 am

That is awesome! Great job, looks like you did a lot of work to get it all come together like that.
Uktena
Uktena

http://astrachaoswolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:03 am

Excellent terrain. So when do we see the four board Necron labyrinth cityscape?
Bill
Bill

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 pm

Maybe Jaks on the 31st
N
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content