Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Wolves Bar

2 posters

Go down

Space Wolves Bar Empty Space Wolves Bar

Post  Man-of-War Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm

*I seen this in other forums and thought that us space wolf players from new and old will want to be in here... It's semi rollplaying to drink and tell tales worthy of song. I think it'll be fun to try out.*

*Comes into the tavern his power armor servos humming as he walks in. Then he plops down at the table that is full of food and pints of fenrisian ale is everywhere in the room. Puts his axe down, grabs the pint and starts to drink it.* "It was a glorious day after my hunt."
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves Bar Empty Re: Space Wolves Bar

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:25 pm

The 7th companies skald, Connar Emeraldtooth, sits... a deep southern fenrisian accent booms "Tell us of ya hunt brotha!"
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:57 pm

*With a grunt of the servos in his power armor he stands up. Holding a pint of Fenrisian ale up in the air motioning towards the north.* "I went out hunting in the Northern polar regions for a blackmane wolf. I tracked it for days on end. Thought that I wouldn't ever catch up to it. I tracked its scent until i found it eating some deer it killed earlier that day I guess. I had a spear in hand and a hand crafted bow. I could hear him as he turned to face me. Locking eyes I knew that if I made the wrong move it would end me. Its eyes where as dark as the void. The beasts heavy breathe and his scent told me that he was still hungry. The next part happened so fast that I barely had time to react to it. The beast launched itself at me like a blur. Biting down on my arm. *Shows scar* During that I dropped my spear on the ground. I pulled my arm from his jaws and threw him off me. Scrambled for my spear while the beast launched itself at me again. This time the spear is what the beast found instead of my arm. I strung him up and skinned him after the fight we had. *Motions at the pelt on his back.* He is now with me for all time brother." *Takes a drink of ale, then sits back at the table.* "My name is Kahless Thunderfist by the way brother."
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Man-of-War Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 am

*Takes another gulp of fenrisian ale. Then speaks up with authority.* "Does anyone else want to share their stories?"
Man-of-War
Man-of-War

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down