Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for 2013 Club Events and Achievements

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions for 2013 Club Events and Achievements Empty Suggestions for 2013 Club Events and Achievements

Post  AArdvark085 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

Ok guys here is the official thread where you get to express what you would like to see the club accomplish over the next year! If you have a great idea list it here. If you have a great idea and you wish to head up the effort to complete said idea even better yet! So put them down and lets see what we can come up with!
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for 2013 Club Events and Achievements Empty Suggestions for 2013 Club Events and Achievements

Post  Necron Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:56 am

Ok here we go ...........

I would like to see in addition to regular terrain placement ..... one super piece of terrain on each tourney table......

Say a hill with six levels (that models can fit on with out wobble(sp) ) and maybe a small built in fortified location.......

Have been saving packing stuff and 1" foam for home projects and I would like to make these for the club.... What would be the number of tables we should support in this effort...... 6....8....10...? What say you all ......

If no interest in big terrain that's ok .... I just thought it might add a dimension to the game that we do not now have.......

I would be interested in your opinions on how big the footprint should be...... I was thinking 1.5 to 2.5 square feet ?????

N
Dan Sr.
Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down