Gulf Coast Wargaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center

+14
mouser04
The Emperor Waffle
CarterLeach
jkpz28
AArdvark085
grots life
Pooka
Despoiler
TauMongoose
Necron
fulange
EmeraldWolf
Chaos Pat
Hinkel
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center  - Page 6 Empty Re: Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center

Post  jkpz28 Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 am

So for new folks to the Convention Center, they have a guy that sells hotdogs, snacks, drinks, etc all at a great price. I paid like $2 bucks for a drink, hotdog, and candybar.
jkpz28
jkpz28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center  - Page 6 Empty Re: Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center

Post  Despoiler Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many imperial players are gonna show?
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Despoiler wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many imperial players are gonna show?

So far as i know a possible guard and dark angels player still trying to take stock of our team lol

So far...

EmeraldWolf- space wolves
Despoiler - space wolves
Pooka - dark angels/space marines
Harbinger -space marines
CarterLeach -space wolves

If needed

Andyvan. -imperial fists

Last edited by EmeraldWolf on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added players)
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TauMongoose Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Just by trolling this thread, u've got in addition to ur list, emerald:

1 space wolf
1 dark angel
1 grey knight
1 imperial guard

As mentioned, that doesn't include what u've counted
TauMongoose
TauMongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks mongoose, i was referring to those who had contacted me Smile i guess i should have made that clear lol
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  TauMongoose Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah, those 4 haven't come back online recently i suppose.

Good work so far on the story, guys
TauMongoose
TauMongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  lnolan Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:44 am

Well, I did send you a PM, but I may not be on the truely confirmed list just simply due to not having the army list finished as I had stated

lnolan

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 am

lnolan wrote:Well, I did send you a PM, but I may not be on the truely confirmed list just simply due to not having the army list finished as I had stated

Sent me a PM? I haven't gotten it yet perhaps it's on its way?
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinkel Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:55 am

I will let you know tomorrow, I need to talk it over with the coordinators
Hinkel
Hinkel

Back to top Go down

Post  lnolan Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 am

And that explains why, I know I had clicked the send, but it never went through, my bad there.

lnolan

Back to top Go down

Post  andyvan Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:09 am

I'll try to show up. im not showing up to play as much but i will bring a list in case you dont have enough players on the imperial side. Mostly i just wana showcase my Imperial Fish who should be done by then.

andyvan

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:36 pm

as many of you know, i have had a fair bit of trouble zeroing in on my list for the event. And I am proud to say, after considerable effort, I have figured it out!

I will be playing space pirates! A conglomeration of Eldar Corsairs (cuz they are fun!) and space marines (cuz they are fluffy) into a rogue fleet of space pirates, in it for the sweet lewtz! And ... well, how can I put this... Chaos was the highest bidder. So, good luck all you imperial cronies, Ill be looting your shinies from your bodies in no time Razz

fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  lnolan Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

And have my army list up and running, so the Grot Rebellion will becoming to a planet near you fighting against their old masters for the Imperium!

lnolan

Back to top Go down

Post  lnolan Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

And I am very sorry to say that I have to actually cancel coming to this one, just had a family emergency pop up and will be on the other side of the country. Good luck to all the players.

lnolan

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

Woah! Awesome! I love that list (and the story is awesome!), I cant wait to shoot align my guns parallel to the grotz! Laughing

Edit: affraid AWW MAN! we will miss you! Im all disappointed no grots on my side. Crying or Very sad
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Players who will be fighting for the imperium of mankind please message me, unless you already have.
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Warhammer 40k February 16th SMG event at the Gauiter Convention Center  - Page 6 Empty RULES TWEAK

Post  AArdvark085 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:48 am

Guys I hate to do this at such a late date I believe we made a mistake that I feel will unfairly influence the APoc game. SO... We cannot allow multiple versions of the same Special Named Character such as Mephiston, Imoltek, or Marbo on each team. So for example if two people bring Logan Grimnar those players will have to determine which Logan will be THE LOGAN and the other will become a really buff leader with none of the special powers that makes him Logan Grimnar. I know you guys have made your list and I'm sorry to do this so close to Saturday but I need the Team Captains to de-conflict and ensure we have this one right. I just don't think it will be much fun with 6 Mephistons or 4 Marbos jumping out from behind every tree.... Trust me on this one... See you Saturday.

AArdvark085
AArdvark085
AArdvark085
Admin

http://www.19thlegion.com/Blog/

Back to top Go down

Post  fulange Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am

Is that across teams too? I am playing codex space marines, so i think the only ones who may have my HQ's are on the imperial side... Hopefully I wont have to change my list at all... but if it makes you feel any better, behold below is all my nerd rage:

Shocked Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid cherry
...whew, im exhausted... Sleep
fulange
fulange

Back to top Go down

Post  EmeraldWolf Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:06 am

No named characters in my list :p
EmeraldWolf
EmeraldWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Necron Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:17 am

WILCO .........

Scrubbing Lists now ............ Shutting down the Annoxile tanks ...... placing the greatest warriors ever manufactured back in stasis. Our Inventory of great leaders is now endless. We will awaken a new set for each future APOC/40-k Club game …… beware the Giant Sleeps 

N

Necron
Necron

Back to top Go down

Post  CarterLeach Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:58 pm

But i was running all but one space wolf named guy.....so sad lmk who I need to drop.

CarterLeach

Back to top Go down

Post  TauMongoose Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

Short notice, anyone have a drop pod and dreadnought i may borrow for tomorrow's game?
TauMongoose
TauMongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:40 am

I got ya covered, what weapons on the dreadnought?
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  TauMongoose Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:51 am

Default. So ummm..... Storm bolter and multimelta i think?
TauMongoose
TauMongoose

Back to top Go down

Post  Despoiler Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Eww.. allz I got is the heavy flamer under the dccw, the storm bolter seemed a waste so I hacked it off..I'm sure if you tell your opponent they won't care,but I've been wrong before
Despoiler
Despoiler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next